1211 Botany Rd
Phone: 9667 3005
Shop 11, 199 Beamish St.
Phone: 9789 6902
1 Good St.
Phone: 9897 5627
228 Belmore Rd
Phone: 9534 8085
196 Merrylands Rd,
Phone: 8677 3345.
Shop 2, 29 John st.
Phone: (02) 87985828
Shop 26/510 High St
Phone: (02) 4732 3471

Cash Loans with Captain Cash

Need cash fast? Loan on your goods at Captain Cash.

Our customers loan on their goods for a variety of reasons. As a responsible lender, we don't lend more than you can afford to repay. Captain Cash helps people with short term financial solutions every day, let us help you.

Captain Cash requires you to provide proof of your identity with 100 pts of ID. Identification must include proof of address.

Primary Documents – 70 Points
Birth Certificate
Birth Card issued by a Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
Citizenship Certificate
Current Passport
Expired Passport that was valid with the last 2 years
Secondary Documents – 40 Points
Drivers Licence (with photo)
Account Statement from an authorised deposit taking institute such as a bank, building society or credit union
Written reference from an authorised deposit taking institute (who can confirm you as a customer of at least 12 months)
A licence or permit issued by a Commonwealth, State or Territory government agency (e.g boat licence)
Public sector employee identification card
Identification card issued by a Commonwealth, State or Territory Government (e.g Healthcare Card, 18+ Card)
Identification card issued by a Tertiary institute
Secondary Documents – 35 Points
Local government land tax or rates notice
Land Titles Office
Document from the Credit Reference Association of Australia
Secondary Documents – 25 Points (Must have name and signature)
Medicare Card
Credit Card
Foreign Drivers Licence
Marriage Certificate
NRMA, RAC, RACQ, RACV Membership Card
Record of professional or trade association membership (must also show birth date)
Secondary Documents – 25 Points (Must have name and address)
Document issued by the Australian Electoral Commission
Utility Bill (e.g Electricity, water, phone, gas)
Lease or rent agreement
Rental receipt issued by a licensed Real Estate Agent